Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Evolution

This spread in Interview Magazine really caught my eye. It is a unique play on modern day evolution. What I liked most about it was that I could completely identify with it. The progression of these photos is basically how I feel about my life.

At one point I was a little girl and life was nothing more than recess and snack time. It was mellow and easy. Now my life (sigh) resembles this last photo in the series. There is me totally buried in my work, emails, and bills. I have become one of those people who has severe separation anxiety if I am away from my iPhone for more than 10 minutes. Sometimes it feels like there is no end in site for me slowing down, but I am hopeful that all of this intense work will one day pay off and I will be able to stop and breathe a little:)






Title: EvolutionMagazine
Interview March 2010
Model: Iselin Steiro
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Yea how do we get back to the simplicity of the first image?

    ReplyDelete