Monday, June 14, 2010

Kristen Stewart

I am not exactly sure when my love affair with Kristen Stewart began but it might have been when she played the role of a young diabetic in movie The Panic Room with Jodie Foster. Since then I have come to admire her even more as it seems like I can barely open a magazine without her in it. She is a beautiful young girl, who doesn't seem to care about being a celebrity. While she may be on every one's radar she still seems very down to earth and like many teens her age just wants to enjoy her life and her friends. According to a recent article I read about her she is not particular fond of all the buzz that surrounds her these days. My heart goes out to all of these young actresses and actors who can't live a normal life like many young people their age because they are surrounded by paparazzi day in and day out.

Recently I saw her on the front cover of Elle's June issue and now she is gracing the front cover of Flaunt's Spring issue #109 in a beautiful 14 page editorial photographed by Yu Tsai. Here is a preview of some of my favorite shots. To see more pick up the latest issue of Flaunt!











Model: Kristen Stewart
Photographer: Yu Tsai
Magazine: Flaunt #109 Spring Issue

No comments:

Post a Comment