Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DIY Jewelry Frame Display

Tired of your dresser being piled high with necklaces, rings, bangles?  Being a jewelry designer and avid collector of vintage pieces I have a large quantity of jewelry.  My dresser at one point was nicely organized, but for the past year it has been all tangled into one GIANT pile of gold! I have been telling myself for a long time that I would organize them nicely, but it never happened.  So this weekend I made it my goal to make my very own jewelry frame.  Last year when my grandfather passed away I took the below painting and frame from his house.  I knew I didn't love the painting but I was totally in love with the frame and wanted to find a spot for in my house.  The frame is absolutely gorgeous and has the original sticker on it from 1901!  I am thrilled with the outcome of this DIY project.
To make your very own jewelry frame display you will need only 4 things: A frame of your choice, black foam core board, push pins, and a hot glue gun.



 

1 comment: