Friday, September 9, 2011

New Obsession: Maison Scotch

I have always been a huge fan of the Men's line Scotch and Soda, so it was no wonder when I found out they were coming out with a women's line I was literally freaking out with anticipation and excitement.  Scotch and Soda is a line out of Amsterdam that has been making Men's clothing for almost 25 years, and in the last year they started making women's clothing. It's safe to say that I am IN LOVE with every single item they make.  No joke! I have always loved wearing clothing that looks like something you stole out of a man's closet, which is why I like their collection because it is very men's inspired.  They do incredible ad campaigns as well.  Today I chose some of my favorite pictures from their campaign to share with you.  If you want to see the line in person stop by the shop and see for yourself..:)






No comments:

Post a Comment