Thursday, August 12, 2010

4 Bracelets you need to own!

I don't know about you but I am in love with anything that I can layer around my wrist. I love mixing and matching different materials to make the perfect mix of arm candy. Briana Rene just came out with four brilliant new colors for fall. I am totally obsessed with the metallic nude one with antique silver chain.

Tonight at midnight we are starting a special promotion for the Serpent wrap bracelets. You will receive 20% off for purchasing one of the 4 new colors below. For each additional purchase you will received another 10% off.

Here is how it works:
If you buy one wrap bracelet you will receive 20% off. Enter serpent20
If you buy two wrap bracelets you will receive 30% off both. Enter serpent30
If you buy three wrap bracelets you will receive 40% off. Enter serpent40
If you buy four or more you will receive 50% off your total purchase. Enter serpent50
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to mix match your favorite wrap bracelets!


Metallic Nude leather wrap bracelet with antique silver- 55.00


Charcoal leather wrap bracelet with sterling silver-75.00



Metallic camel leather wrap bracelet with antique brass-55.00


Bronze leather wrap bracelet with 14k gold fill-95.00

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say the metallic nude one. I wear it almost every single day and goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete