Thursday, September 16, 2010

Derek Lam Spring 2011

I have always been a fan of Derek Lam's creations, and his minimalistic art inspired Spring 2011 collection is no exception. Some of my favorite looks consisted of trenches in all types of fabrications from simple to looser silhouettes. The color palette consisted of lots of neutral colors including creamy whites and beiges. He did however through a hint of color in a few pieces. One of those being this brilliant yellow 70's inspired shift dress. Another one of my favorite things about Derek Lam's collections is how he accessories them. There were some killer shoes in the show. I was particularly fond of the tall lacewrap around gladiator sandals. I can't wait to see these pieces come to life when they hit stores!






No comments:

Post a Comment