Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pretty little treasures..

The holidays are only a few months away and I know they are going to creep up fast. That said I decided to start building my inventory of one of kind pieces for my two upcoming trunk shows. One of my favorite parts of jewelry making is working with vintage bits and pieces. There is nothing more exciting than taking something old that you no longer wear and giving it a new life. Here is what I created this evening..


This necklace was definitely nautical inspired. The double link antique brass chain on this necklace is so detailed it almost looks like little knots.
Narnia necklace $85.00

You know it was truly a great night of designing when my work bench ends up looking this messy!
These are so elegant and fun. Definitely a statement piece.
Betty earrings $42

These fun little bauble earrings are a perfect simple addition to your holiday cocktail dress.
January Jones earrings $25
I love these earrings. Honestly it will be hard for me to part with these, but if someone truly loves them as much as I do I will proudly let them go:)
Ever after earrings $32

No comments:

Post a Comment