Sunday, November 14, 2010

Creative Sundays!!

Today was truly awesome. I was out the door at 7am so I could get to the flea market nice and early. I was on a search for all things vintage..I found some amazing wooden chests to display my jewelry in for the two upcoming shows I'm doing in December. Along with those I found tons of exquisite vintage pieces that needed some love but after working on them all day they came out beautiful.

There is nothing quite as exciting as going to an estate sale or a flea market. There is so much to look at and lets be honest some of it is really bad. But beneath all the not so great items you find some truly amazing treasures hidden beneath the surface. Those are my absolute favorite finds. Often the second I see something I already can picture in my head what I want to do with it. Today I literally couldn't get home fast enough because I was so excited to work with all my new gems. With so many new pieces I am certainly not going to be sleeping from now until Christmas! Here is a preview of just a few of the items I made today. There will be a lot more to follow in the next few weeks!


Raina $195.00-14k gold fill chain and blue lapis
Key to my heart $135- Antique brass chain with mixed cultured pearls and vintage skeleton key.
Envy Necklace $75-14k gold fill chain with vintage pendent
Layla Necklace $155-Gold plated necklace
Gweneth Earrings $125-14k gold fill earrings with vintage blue glass pendants

No comments:

Post a Comment