Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love Affair with Scarlett

It's no secret that I have had a serious crush on Scarlett Johansson for years now. The love affair began in 2003 when I first saw Lost In Translation with her and Bill Murry. It is literally one of my all time favorite movies! Over the years I have managed to watch her grow from the girl next door to a beautiful young women. While she still continues to amaze with her acting she has now added modeling to her resume. Mango has chosen to use her once again for their Fall/Winter 2010-2011 campaign. The line is inspired by timeless British classics. The collection features rich textures including tweed, corduroy, and furs. I can't wait to see the pieces come to life in stores. Here is a little preview of my top five favorite looks.






Model: Scarlett Johansson
Photographer: Mario Sorrentti
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment