Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Florence and the Machine: Ceremonials

It's no secret to those close to me that I am completely obsessed with Florence and the Machine.  I have literally been counting down the months until the release of her new album  Ceremonials. It was released yesterday and has been on permanent repeat ever since.  This might be her best album yet if there is even such a thing because her previous two albums were incredible.  It's safe to say that I have not ever loved a girl artist more than I love Florence.  Her voice is like an angel and her long flowy dresses are to die for. Oh did I mention she was my entire inspiration for dying my hair red last year.  If you haven't already download her new album do it now! I promise you will not be let down.  Here is the video to her new song "Shake it out".  I would give anything to own that stunning gold dress she wears in the video.







My top 5 favorite songs after the first listen are:
1. What the water gave me
2. Shake it out
3. Never let me go
4. No light No light
5. Strangeness and Charm

Whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment