Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thread Show LA Recap...

Last Sunday Danni and I went down to the Cooper Design Space for the Thread Show.  I have been to the Cooper building many times to do a lot of my buying for the store, but never have I had the pleasure of being on the 11th floor!  It's a huge open space surrounded by windows. You can see all the tall beautiful buildings outside in down town LA.  We happened to be next to Tatum the designer of Love Tatum for the second time which was really fun.  Her designs are incredible and she works with a lot of unique stones.

We met a ton of amazing people and sold a lot of wrap bracelets!  The new Freedom collection made with leather, chain, and fringe was also a big hit.  This next weekend I will be packing up the line again and heading up to San Francisco for the Thread Show at The Metreon on Sunday Nov. 20th.  If you missed us in LA then stop by and see us while we are in SF or at our boutique in Costa Mesa.



Dannie gearing up for the day :)
View from our booth 
New Freedom Collection

Danni and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment