Thursday, July 22, 2010

Greece I love you...

Greece has always held a very special place in my heart. I've traveled all over the world and up to this point I have yet to find a more beautifully reserved place. I have only visited two Greek Islands: Paros and Santorini, but both were exquisite. Paros was for the locals; you see very little tourtists there. It's a pretty small island and the beaches are like nothing I have ever seen. The water is the most beautiful aqua color, and the frappes they serve on the beach are divine.

Santorini..is..well breathtaking to say the least. The sunsets are magical. Literally the entire island stops to watch the sunset on the edge of the steep cliffs, and when the sun has set everyone claps. I cried almost every sunset, because it was such a moving experience. As you might already guess I am in love with Greece, which is is why when I saw this photo shoot taken in Symi, Greece I knew it had to be my next post. Hope you enjoy this little slice of paradise!






Marie Claire Turkey July 2010
Shot by: Cihan Alp
Styled by: Duygu Hamdioglu
Photograped by: Elif Girin
Models: Patrisha Petrova & Isabella Strandell

No comments:

Post a Comment