Monday, May 9, 2011

Dad welding with crazy bill

So lately some of the ideas I have come to my dad with have all required lots of metal work including welding. While my dad recently bought a new machine that cuts metal, he does not have the tools necessary for welding. So for these projects he has been going down to Wild Bill's in Riverside so finish some of the metal work. Here are some great pictures taken from my Dad's first time welding! I love you Dad, you seriously rock. And did I mention that your welding mask with the neon flames is kinda of amazing!!




Dad about to light up the torch.

Going for it.

This picture is amazing. Check out those sparks! Seriously who wears a t-shirt while welding. Hello burnt arm hair:)

Dad looking pretty stoked on the whole experience.

P.S can you please check out the amazing life size cardboard image of Elvira!

Crazy Bill himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment