Monday, May 9, 2011

Store Layout

A couple of weeks ago I was at the Mix working on all the details for our fashion show and decided to check out my space and see how the construction was going. My dad and his girlfriend April met me there and we went over the layout and took a lot of measurements to make sure we have space for all the beautiful pieces of furniture we are creating! Here is a few pics from last weeks meeting. Many more to follow as I am way behind on my daily postings!



April and I in what will be my beautiful store space!




Me trying to describe to my dad where I want the register counter to be and how it will look.



Andrea and I going over details for the Fashion Show.

There is no air in phase 2 yet and it was super hot!



Some of the tenants enjoying some incredible wine from We Olive& Wine Bar!

They are officially open so stop by and see them. Happy hour every week day from 4-6:)

No comments:

Post a Comment