Monday, May 9, 2011

Painting in the Garage with Dad

So this past Saturday I spent the day in Riverside with my dad. I went down to work on a few different projects we needed to finish up. My main goal was to paint the rad Alice in Wonderland looking table he made for me out of an old mirrored cabinet door. It came out AMAZING! We also worked on some of the shelving. Here are few pics from our fun garage day:)










Testing out different wood types and widths.



Here's my first attempt at paining. Let the fun begin..



Yes that's right I am wearing plaid pajama pants. I came to my dads fully dressed in regular clothes not realizing that I might get paint all over myself. So I had to dig deep into whats left of my sisters closet from high school and this is all I could come up with..


Sneak peak of the finished project!


2 comments:

  1. Way to go, you two make a great team ! Nice looking table, will give a lot of character to the new store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! I bet your dad is having a blast getting to help you design and finish stuff for your store!!! I will definitely be visiting the store as soon as it opens. I hope everything goes smoothly with little to no stress :)

    ~Melinda Bishop

    ReplyDelete